Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I love him.

They say that love grows deeper as the years past... and I really don't know how that's possible. Cause I simply don't know that I could love this man more then I already do.

He is so sacrificial and devoted. He knows exactly what to say to encourage me and if he's stumped for words he gives the most comforting hugs and humbly seeks other's thoughts. And when I'm confused and frustrated with all the uncertainty around me, Joe keeps me grounded knowing God is in control and loving me through it all. No one understands, supports, cares, or loves me like this man. He is my best friend and I can't live this life without him. I'm so glad God knew that.

I love you sexy. Thanks for loving me just as much (if not more... like you so often argue!)
- baby boo -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um hi. that was adorable. i love it! :) i cant wait to post this stuff. heeheehee! i luvs ya, kristen, girl!!