No posts these days equal that fact that we are busy having fun. Between heading to Philly for a day of catching up with long time Catoe Family friends, a wonderful weekend trip to NYC, morning coffee catching up with girlfriends, "guy nights" for Joe and his gang, Birthday celebrations for both of us, corn mazes, dinner parties, movie nights, and Kristen being well enough to increase her work hours once again... there just hasn't been time to update the blog.
We've both also spent a long time recovering from the intense seasonal flu (that was confirmed as not the swine flu) and Joe studying hard and taking exams for his last semester of classes. But we'll mention those quickly and move on...
So I guess that's all a very happy excuse (minus a few) for the lack of blog posts and I just thought you should know :)
Signing off to head back to the fun! Catch up with you here later I'm sure.
1 comment:
i adore you. :)
Post a Comment