This was Day 7 of our trip. Our last full day on the island... and one of our favorites :) We took a catamaran around the island for the day. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
This was the island were we went there for some fabulous snorkeling. I was so super siked because it was my first time ever :) Amongst all the color fish I also got to see an enormous lobster! Made me hungry!
Isn't that blue water unreal?! It looks like a painted turquoise floor.
For lunch we ate at the French beach side restaurant, Calmos Cafe, and had Mai-Mai. Delicious!
And then headed out to enjoy the rest of the day on the water.
Joe had a great time being "Joe" and talking to the crew and learning how each came to live on the island.
This crew member, Charlie, was our favorite :) He danced to the caribbean music the entire time on the boat trying to get people to join him.
The last place we stopped was a surprise. We looked over the edge of the boat and these fish were there... gorgeous huge fish! (don't ask me what they're called) But we swam with them... which half freaked me out and was half exciting :)
This is the most expensive resort on the whole Island... also known as the Rogge's and our new summer home ;)
Yep... we had a BLAST... can you tell?
Yeah, posting these pictures is a lot of fun and sad at the same time... I sooooooooo badly want to go back! It was the vacation of a life time!
2 comments:
So beautiful... and I find it funny that you were sicked, I thought for a moment you got sick, and then that a dog was attacking you, and then I understood :op
hahahaha... oh man... "sicked" has happily now become "siked" !!!
Post a Comment