Soooooooo the vacation pics, I do promise, will be coming but there is a GOOD reason why I haven't posted yet. God dropped an amazing thing into Joe's and my laps recently. Aaaaand, we're moving! Don't worry, we're still going to be in MD, Brunswick to be exact, but we're so excited.
We love our little place here in Middletown but we both are very excited about the new adventure we're about to go on. It will be nice to start fresh, to make new memories, and enjoy a new little life in our very first... second... apartment :)
The best news is that super good friends of ours, the fabulous Ryan and Rebecca Rogge, from Patrick Henry College and the Ashburn church, are moving into the same building in the apartment right above us. So party time will be what's happening :)
I'll be sure to let you all in on more info and some fabulous pics of our cute new pad... but for now, I'm afraid that blogging will pushed to a lower priority as I begin to pack, move, unpack, paint and decorate.
Please pray for strength for me as this next month of moving can potentially be a strain on my health... but I'm so very excited to be going... like "a little girl who has just been told that she can have all the ice-cream she wants for breakfast" kinda excited!!
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the new place....let me know if you guys need help packing :)
How wonderful, Kristen! I'm so happy for you. I was at Sarah Tiren's today, and she told me the news. :) I will pray for strength!
Post a Comment