Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Year In The Making

Can you believe that next Sunday... not tomorrow... but in a week and one day... Joe and I will have been married for a YEAR!!?? wow.

In some ways it makes us laugh that it's only been a year. Because of all that the past year has held for us it almost feels like our 3rd or 4th year anniversary should be coming up. But then there is a whole other side... the one where I'm starting to just now function as a "normal human" and able to "normal wife things". And those basics that I'm learning like budgeting my time wisely and how to communicate with Joe and how to keep a house clean... those basics make us feel like we've only been married for a couple months :) haha!

Aahhh... but either way... I'm so excited to be married to Joe. He's amazing... absolutely amazing! And for so many reason I don't deserve the way that he loves me.

It so kind of God to already have given Joe and I to each other for almost a year... wow :)

No comments: