So when you're gone from blogging this long... the only redeeming factor is to come back with something totally amazing to say or show. And so, I shall :)
Joe and I went to the Caribbean!! Yes, we did!

It was one of the most beautiful vacations I have ever been on.
Joe and I spent a week in St. Marteen on the Dutch side near Philipsburg. It was so relaxing and absolutely wonderful just chilling with the love of my life in a little piece of heaven.
(THANK YOU CATOE PARENTS FOR THE GIFT OF YOUR TIMESHARE!! We never thought that to celebrate our one year anniversary -a couple months late- we would get to spend it in the Caribbean. THANK YOU for making it possible!!)

So I'm going to be taking time within the next two weeks or so to show you the pictures we took and tell you some of the adventures that we had... cause it's just to amazing not too.
Stay tuned :) The Catoe Blog should be getting active again.
3 comments:
::cough:: it's your fave stalker...OMG, IT LOOKS LIKE AN AMAZING TRIP!!!!!
i am sooooo excited for y'all and can't WAIT to see pictures! i love you like silly.
:-D
(oh, i miss you, too. :()
We can't wait to see upcoming pictures and hear about your adventure! love you both~ Bentzel's
I have to say it's about time you guys update ;) So glad you guys had a good time! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment