yep, you know its bad when the last thing you posted has to do with 2008...
and we’re now so far into 2009 that...
people don’t make the mistake and write 2008 as the date on their checks anymore...
or all the organized people in the world have submitted their taxes already...
or people forgot that they were loosing weight for their new year's resolution and have started eating fast food on their lunch break again...
or we long to put on those flip-flops in the vain hope that they'll speed up spring's arrival...
or... yeah, ok you get the point. I haven't posted in a long time.
sooooo Jennifer, Andrea, and Sarah… this one’s for you especially!
And some day soon I’ll post something actually worth your time :)
2 comments:
I was just doing my 'blog checks' and sooo surprised to see an update :)!!! Of course, I just assumed you were feeling so well, you were way too busy to post which is worth rejoicing about...
Blessings,
kathi
im wearing flip-flops today. :-D don't hate me!!!! i looooooooove you. ;)
Post a Comment