Just a quick note to thank you for praying. At about 10:00am this morning I had a very nice convulsion. On a scale of 1-10 it was probably an 8 in its severity. So thank you, thank you, thank you for praying. I’m doing well now. My body is still a bit loopy and shaky and probably will be for most of the day. Please pray for continued convulsions as the more that they are able to observe the more information they have to help find a diagnosis. Sooooo aware and grateful for your prayers!
P.S. My hair covers up most of the wires but here is a picture of the 6 you can see out of the 27 that are on my head :)
6 comments:
Just checked in again...have been praying! Never thought I'd say to someone"I'm rejoicing with you that you had a convulsion!" but in this scenario, since it specifically the cry of your heart, I do rejoice in the faithfulness and care of a loving father. Please keep the updates coming...I am carrying you and Joseph on my heart and it is a blessing to know how to pray specifically.
With love,
kathi Baillie
you look gorgeous m'dear! :-P
loving the updates! hope your body continues to cooperate and that this is the beginning of the end.
oh yay! i never thought i'd say what kathi was saying either, but the Lord DOES answer prayer! :o)
i totally think you could start a new fashion trend with those wires, girl. you should start a business and call it..."wired." ooh, you could do multi-colored wires...or sparkly ones...yes, i think you may have found your calling! ;o)
love you!!!!!
I'm praying, too, Kristen. I am glad the docs will have more data to assess, but sorry for you to have to go through all of this. Just remember that the Lord is right there with you. Jesus and Joe... with each by your side, you are in good hands. =)
I love you,
Aunt Pam
Thank you Lord!!!
He is amazingly good!!!
I have been praying for you to have these reactions. I have a smile on my face.
I will keep praying.
Love you guys!
Thats kinda awesome that you now hope and pray for convulsions :)
And your picture looks great :P
Praying for you guys.....
Post a Comment