- For the times when my brain is capable of handling a bit more there are the New Attitude Messages (all for free!) and for those suffering and sometimes doubting the nearness of God check out CJ’s first message. It’s excellent!
- For the days when I’m laid up on the couch not able to do much I'm loving the The Bubble Wrap Game (and to spice it up… click on “Maniac Mode”). Thanks Dad for passing it along to me! You'd be surprised how much time I've passed with this one.
- And the other (and most) entertaining thing is my husband. Here’s a little sample… tonight I didn’t have enough strength to make the spaghetti dinner that I had been planning on. Joe quickly told me not to worry about it and went about the kitchen getting out pots and pans to begin the process for me. My favorite part was while he was browning the ground beef to add to the sauce. From the kitchen stove I heard him ask, “Honey, to move the meat around in the pan do I use a pancake flipper thingy?” hahaha… “Yes love, that thing also known as a spatula? Sure baby, use that” :) oh my, how I love him!
season by season
we watch Him amazed
in awe of the mystery
of His perfect ways
He has always
been faithful
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Entertainment
So I thought I’d let you all in on a few things I’ve been entertaining myself with these days. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
miss you love. so much going on i want to talk to you about. pray for you often - very. love you dearly. pleading the promises of God for you!!! oh - a game you could do to enhance your mental capacity (but not too exhausting) and ALSO help relieve hunger around the world (this is legit):
http://www.freerice.com/
so...i just heard that a couple of guys want to be ninjas at Na next year. we're planning to remind them that they have a year... :o)
i've been praying for you today.
(p.s. i'm so absolutely proud of you for posting so much! i've never heard from you more than i have in the past couple weeks. ;o)
The Baillies are continuing to pray for you both!!
Blessings,
kathi
that bubble wrap thing is great! thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment