Today celebrates the closing out of my first trimester! And what an amazing 3months it's been!!
(yes, this is the morning we found out... and yes, I just happened to be wearing that t-shirt)

from the deep cravings for cheeseburgers and anything with a citrus or lemonade flavor
to "popping" at 7.5weeks!! (this pic was from 8.5weeks)
to barely being able to see my feet anymore (this pic is from 10weeks)
I've been so blessed!
The beginning of my mom-hood adventure was characterized by an obvious lack of morning sickness. And boy, was I ever grateful! I just kept thanking God for being so merciful! I could completely deal with the compromise of extreme fatigue that I was given.
Buuuut in the last two weeks or so, I've gotten to make up for some lost time ;) I've been experiencing the "hardly ever having breakfast/lunch/dinner reach the stomach" and the "quick!! roll the car window down!" while driving and the "can we please find the nearest restroom NOW!?!" while out on the town. I would certainly love to trade the morning (aka... all day) sickness back to the days of just fatigue but hey, at least I'm not missing out on anything! haha.
And to sum things up on a funny note... on our honeymoon, 3-1/2 yrs ago, we got into a "Gene Machine" at Dave and Busters to see what our kids would look like in the future. Cracks us up every time!!! Looks like no one will ever be able to tell our kids are siblings ;) haha

No comments:
Post a Comment