It was quiet on the beach today but the surf was fantastic! So all the boys were out using toys :)
While Joe snoozed I took a walk looking for shells. I've never been one to keep any. I just like looking for the most interesting... and boy did Pompano NOT disappoint!
Later in the evening, we enjoyed a walk around the marina that backs up to our resort.
In my book, nothing beats watching God paint a sleepy sky while I sit beside the most amazing gift of a man that He has given me.
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE this guy?! Well world, I seriously do. It makes my heart hurt just thinking about what a gift Joe is... I've never had a life so saturated in care, compassion, wisdom, joy and love as I have in the years this man has been around.
I LOVE YOU SO STINKIN' MUCH JOE!!!
1 comment:
Gah! your vacation looks sooooo fun! I miss you Kristen! and you too Joe! Can't wait to see you in just 1 WEEK!!!!! =D
Post a Comment