Isn't the water just simply breath-taking?
The pool area :)
This is a picture of our home for the week. We had the downstairs level and our entrance is where the walkway leads.
I just loved all the gorgeous flowers around the resort. Don't ask me what any of them are... but they were really pretty :)
So after my morning walk around the Resort Joe and I took the morning slow and packed ourselves a nice lunch and headed out to the French side of St Maarten to enjoy Orient Bay for the day. It was simply beautiful but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Just can't get over my ring :) I looooove it Joe! THANK YOU!!!
We met this guy named Remo who was walking the beach and singing real loud reggae with his headphones on. We started talking to him and turns out he has his own band and had traveled to the UK to make his own CD. He let us listen to several of the songs and Joe and I were really surprised... it was really good!
So we bought one of his CDs and had him sign it for Mike Catoe. So Mike be looking for it :) We've got a present for you! (and don't worry Elizabeth, I'm sure Mike will let you listen to it. haha!)
The view from our umbrella. Sigh... Can't imagine what Heaven looks like!
And this is pretty much the most energy that we exerted that day :)
Now here's a discription of fun!
4 comments:
Geez bud! I'm Sooooooo jealous. Glad you had a fun time, can't wait to hear about it in person!
PS - OH MY GOSH to the ring :o)
pretty much every time i look at your blog at pics of the vacay, i make one of the pics my desktop background. thanks :D
um...hi. you're abso-stinkin-lutely adorable! i love it!!!!! :)
Post a Comment