Friday, March 30, 2012

pictures!

There are so many things that I want to write down and say here. But seriously, when given the option of updating this blog OR snuggling my boy, hanging out with friends showing AJ off, getting a long lost date with my man, or simply catching up on sleep... yeah, I'll choose any of those over the blog any day! haha!

So meanwhile, as I enjoy all this first time mommy amazingness here are some pictures to tied you over. Plus, we all know you would enjoy these FAR more then me
writing anyway! For those of you on Facebook I apologize that these are just duplicates as this post is more for those of you who stalk me outside of FB :)

Now, please enjoy the sweetest and MOST adorable boy in the universe! Yes, I'll just admit it... as much as I denied that I would, I did turn out to be one of "those" annoyingly proud and biased moms! But look at this kid, how could I not?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

what a cutie! I haven't seen him awake til these pictures. How adorable!!!

Amy said...

congrats! what a cutie!!