Friday, October 14, 2011

Taking a Poll

So what do you think?! Boy or Girl?!

Today the nervous and excitement are running high :) We're thrilled that we not only get to see Baby again but also get to find out our little munchkin's gender!

Take a guess... go on, you've got a 50/50 chance of being right. You know you want to!

We'll be revealing the news to all our friends on Sunday during the Redskin's half time by slicing into either a pink or blue cake! You've got the weekend to think it over.

Can't wait for a couple more hours to pass for us... and a couple more days to pass for you :) haha

5 comments:

Casey Somerville said...

boy!! and you had better text me since i won't be there to see no cake, girl!

Sarah said...

Girl... I want a text too!

Brandy said...

Im guessing BOY. :o)

JenCz said...

I'm going with GIRL! :)

Krista said...

I'm guessing it is a boy. Have fun cutting the cake!