Monday, October 24, 2011

20 weeks

Time seriously flies by. Can't believe we're already half way to getting to see and hold our little man. I feel like such a gooshy and sentimental mom but AJ is really growing up... and I'm really growing out! I've been feeling his little movements for over a month now but it's beginning to get far more noticeable and we're hoping soon that he will give Joe a good ol' swift kick too :)


Today, while shopping the isles of Target, a little boy sitting in his mom's shopping cart started to sing and speak toddler gibberish. AJ was absolutely thrilled!! My little man started dancing and moving like I've never felt before. Haha, made my heart melt. It went on until the little boy was pushed away and down another isle. AJ suddenly stopped, seeming to be sad that his friend was gone. Haha, this little social bug is already taking after his Daddy!

Gosh who knew it was possible to love a kid so much!! What a wonderful day it will be when we get to kiss him.

2 comments:

Debra Ann said...

I love your townhouse and all your blogs! So happy for you all! Can't wait to see A.J.! Praying for you this morning for 'feeling fine and experiencing much grace and peace'!
Love You, Girlie!
Debra Ann Thompson

Kristen said...

Aww, THANK YOU! :) Those prayers are spot on. I love you too!