aww thanks :) I just randomly decided this week to try it and its been a blast! We'll see how long I can keep it up. Life has been so full that long "updates" (or even journaling for me personally) has been out of the question... so I thought a pic a day would be a fun but easy way to remember things and let people into my world ;)
3 comments:
i like all your simple daily posts! kinda wanna do a blog of my own, but can't decide :D
aww thanks :) I just randomly decided this week to try it and its been a blast! We'll see how long I can keep it up. Life has been so full that long "updates" (or even journaling for me personally) has been out of the question... so I thought a pic a day would be a fun but easy way to remember things and let people into my world ;)
loving this week's posts. Much fun.
Post a Comment