There you go changing my plans again
There you go shifting my sands again
For reasons I don't understand again
Lately I don't have a clue
Just when I start liking what I see
There you go changing my scenery
I never know where you're taking me
But I'm trying just to follow you
It's out of my hands
It's out of my reach
It's over my head
And it's out of my league
There's too many things
That I don't understand
So it's into your will
And it's out of my hands
There you go healing these scars again
Showing me right where you are again
I'm helpless, and thats where I start again
I'm giving it all up to you
Artist - Matthew West
5 comments:
Hi Kristen,
What a beautiful blog site!! Looks like something from a real great movie!! And it's all true!!
Hey, Linda and I wanted to strongly encourage you and Joe to see Dr. Joller, the Silard's Doc, so he can rule out lyme disease. Your symptoms are really similar to what I experienced and what we have heard from others who have been diagnosed with lyme. The great thing about being diagnosed positive for lyme is that it is very easily treated, ESPECIALLY when treated early.
Call us any time you want to talk. Linda has good perspective on lyme as both of us have it. And remember that we live 5 minutes away.
God is good. What a great way to build closeness right away in a marriage!!
David & Linda
I'm praying for you, Kristen. I know this is difficult for you, but I can see God's goodness to you even through this. He's made sure you have a husband to take care of you and the knowledge of God to find hope in. And, you can point to these blessings to bring glory to God and be an example to others. Isn't it a blessing to be able to be part of God's plan of sanctifying others by being a godly example even through this? My prayer for you is that you will use this unique opportunity to bring glory to God in a very special way that not everyone gets. I know that's a funny way to look at it, but I believe that it's true. Love you. Praying you get better soon. -Ariel
By the way, your blog looks so cool! What great pictures!
Hi Kristen,
This is Karen Keller
I love this blog site, its just amazing! Those pics of you and Joe are so beautiful! I'm glad that you have this now for us to come to and catch up! We are all praying for you and loving that God has given you such an amazing husband to care for you in this time. As we are praying for you hon, keep your magnifying glass on God, and he will carry you through trial.
Much love my dear!!
Karen & Mark
Kristen,
I only met you once - I'm Kylene from Metro Life Church. Jenn Lightfoot has been sending me updates about you guys. I LOVE your pictures!!!
I'm sure you have been flooded with advice from around the globe as your updates have been sent, but as i read your updates i feel like i just have to respond.
My father is a chiropractor, so i grew up very different from most families. We've done things more the 'natural' route rather than responding with medication.
I dont know your view of chiropractors, but over the years of observing my dads office, there has been testimony upon testimony of people that had come in due to loss of normal body function. Muscle, organ, respiritory, circulation, asthma, etc. Over time, as they got adjusted, their functions slowly became restored. The explanation for those loss of functions is because there is something in their spine (subluxation) that is pinching a nerve, blood vessel, muscle, tendon, etc that is not allowing the bodys messages to get to the proper area of the body...
Getting adjusted realigns your spine to allow those passages to free up and restore communication from your brain/spine to the rest of your entire body.
My dad became a chiropractor because at one point in his early married life he was unable to walk. He was a healthy young man, but something affected him quickly and he was in so much pain that my mom had to carry him up and down stairs, and he crawled around otherwise. He ended up crawling into a chiroprators office one day, and after being continuously adjusted, his body responded and now he is as healthy as ever!
So, i dont know if that is an option that you guys have discussed or not, but i would absolutely encourage you to talk about it. I dont want to sound preachy by any means, but growing up as a chiro-kid, i've been adjusted my ENTIRE life, and have been a healthy testimony of the effects of being under chiropractic care. I would highly recommend just researching this option and seeing if this is a path that you guys would take.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at kchin@metrolife.org...
Praying for you guys!
Kylene Chin
Post a Comment